Live Action CLUE at Old Cap
Old Capitol Live-Action Clue
On a dark and stormy night in October of 1851 a mysterious man dressed in black stepped off the train in Iowa City and headed straight for the Capitol building. In a disturbing twist of fate the mystery man was found dead the next morning. Witnesses heard loud, angry voices coming from up the hill. Others claimed to have seen a cloaked man emerge from several offices of Iowa City’s public figures. Over 150 years later the mystery remains unsolved. Every October the ghost of the mysterious drifter haunts the Old Capitol Museum. Staffers have heard the slow, heavy footsteps on the grand spiral staircase and the low, sad wailing from the bell tower. You at your team of 5 must help us solve this grisly mystery so the faceless man can finally rest in peace!
To win this game, you must beat the other 5 members of your team in answering these three questions: Who done it? Where? And with what Weapon?
- Build your team and register today! Team fees are $50 per team (UI student teams are $35 per team)
- At this time we cannot take walk-ins. All reservations must be made online in advance.
- Old Capitol Clue is designed for those 17 and over. We unfortunately have not designed a kid-friendly version yet, but stay tuned!
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before start time. Museum doors cannot be reopened once the game begins.
- Bring your best detective skills as Old Capitol Clue is a game of ~secrecy~
- THE BEST PART: Come dressed as your favorite Clue character or your best dress, we like to keep things classy here at the Old Capitol Museum and would love to see your best 1920s look! (Dress code not enforced at all!)
To register today, click here.